Friday, September 30, 2016

Ch# 140 Anything Goes

Happy Friday, everyone!
Today starts a brand new challenge theme at my PDE Linky Party blog!
(Pause Dream Enjoy ... PDE Linky Party.... Get it?)

PDE Linky Party Theme

Ch# 140 Anything Goes





My PDE Linky Party Project



Mojo Monday Sketch #439
My Favorite Things Zig Zag Rectangle Dies
Amercian Crafts, Finder Keepers 6x6 pad



Click here to link up
:) Janis
See the Close to My Heart Catalog HERE
Order Close to My Heart Goodies HERE
Join my Close to My Heart Team HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge P for Pretty in Pink. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure looks like she's enjoying her spa day! I can just feel that mask drying on my face! :)

    Thanks for joining us for our Pink or BCA challenge at Cut it Up! We love to see you!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty card!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete