Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Autumn Flowers

Hi, everyone!
I saw a very pretty card on Pinterest and decided to give it a try for myself.
I changed the embossing and colors, but the sketch is the same.



Here are the products I used
(except the Stampin' Dimensionals - I forgot to throw those in the photo).


The tiny dots embossing folder I used is a retired one from SU.
My Acryllic block is size D. I seem to use that one for most everything.
LOVE the Stampin' Mist & Scrub Pad. It's so much better than using Baby Wipes like I've done for years. And the mist smells good too. :)

Shop 24/7

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you've never shopped Stampin' Up with me,
I would love to have you as a customer.
If you are considering joining Stampin' Up, why not join my team!
I say team, but right now I'm a team of one. LOL
I'd love to have you be a part of Stampin' Up with me.
It's so fun.
Plus we get to use our own discount not only on our product orders,
but also on our Paper Pumpkin subscription. :)
Let's talk about it. Email me 66cricket at gmail dot com.

What have you been up to lately?
Doing any stamping, organizing, family trips, decorating?

Saturday, my husband & I went and bought new vehicles.
It's something we've been talking about and planning for quite a while.
We've been to several dealerships and considered several different makes & models, but finally made a decision. We are both very happy with what we brought home. I love my new car so much, that I've named it Kiki. I'm silly like that. Mine is the red one. Tom's is the cream colored one.



Sunday we went to Ikea. Tom got a new desk that raises for standing and lowers for sitting. He thinks this would be a good desk choice for me when he remodels my craft room. So that's what I'll probably get. I like stamping on my glass top desk, but I hate seeing through my desk to the wires below, and the glass is always sliding around. We also picked up a Raskog rolling cart for my craft room. That should be fun!

Okay, well, I'm off to do other things (like run errands, wash clothes, all that jazz).
You guys have a crafty day.
See you tomorrow!

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 

 photo blog signature transparent background_zpsmkci2waa.png
Join my team HERE
Order Stampin' Up! Online HERE
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
Join me at Weight Watchers HERE

5 comments:

  1. Love the card. I love the watercolor look. WOW 2 new cars. How exciting. I like your better, red is my favorite color.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the fall colors Janis! Pretty design:)
    Your wheels are awesome to!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Janis!!! The colors are so pretty and I just love how you made the flowers!
    And I really love both of your new vehicles!!! Totally awesome!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so Pretty Janis!! Awesome New Rides as well!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete