Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet Summer

Are you having a fun weekend? I hope so! Here's a Sweet Summer Tag to help cool you off with some refreshing watermelon. Mmmmm


  • Tag Base - Sil ID# 78355 (I created some shadows for 2 different size tags and combined them all together for the tag base. There is foam tape between the smaller tag and larger tag for dimension.)
  • Frog - Sil ID# 84018 (This frog is a print 'n' cut, and I created a shadow layer for it to in order to help it pop out from the busy flower background. It is also adhered with foam tape for dimension.)
  • Sentiment Banner - Sil ID# 33147 
  • Cardz TV Stamps - Fun in the Sun stamp set
If you visit me on Facebook, you know I love me some watermelon! My hubby, Tom, stopped at the store on the way home from work on Thursday and brought me home a watermelon and a cantaloupe. Smells so good to cut open a fresh, ripe watermelon. 


Tom had perfect timing because I had just taken this chocolate chip cookies out of the oven about 2 minutes before he walked in the door. 



Thanks for visiting with me today! Don't forget to link up your projects over at PDE Linky Party! The theme is Anything Goes this week.

See you next time!
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Your tag is hopping with greatness. : ) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute tag~ What a sweet froggy!
    Have a great day~
    The watermelon and cookies looks yummy!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS!!! How CA-UTE Janis!!! That frog is adorable! Great Tag! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a "sweet" tag, that frog is sooooo froggy cute!

    ReplyDelete