Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 2 - Right Side Project Life Layout

Hi, everyone!
To link up any past or present Pocket Scrapbooking layout, click HERE.
Today I want to show you the Left side of my Week 2 Layout.

click to enlarge

Top Row:
Little girl with heart is a Cut File from KaDoodle Bug Designs. The file is called Sweet Love and you can buy it HERE. I used Peachy Keen Stamp for her face, added some chalk to her cheeks, and doodled a little with my white gel pen.

QUOTE Card - My son sent me a text on Saturday that said, "I love you mom. Thank you for always being so happy and positive. It doesn't go unnoticed." Now how sweet and heart-warming is that?!

Happiness card - Photo a Day - Hello (Sat) - Hello naptime
Today was a Very Good Day

Middle Row:
Some of my Favorite Things: Camping, Crafting, Eating out. I used an alphabet stamp from Walmart for the list and preceded each item with a different colored rhinestone.

Monday - Daddy moved into an assisted living place. Bonnie loves pushing him around in his wheelchair.

Today - Friday - I got all my hair cut off! It was down my back. I love it, and if feels so good.

Friday - Photo a Day - Patterns - piano keyboard

Bottom Row:
Photo a Day (Tues) - Round - Hobson (the dog statue) holds round toilet paper on a round tray in our bathroom. hehehehe Love it.

Hero - Hero stamp from Stampin' Up. This is a snapchat from Jimmy that I screenshot. The temps where he is (in Kansas) are in the teens and there's snow on the ground. Brrrr.

Best Movies (using alphabet stamps) - Saturday night we watched LUCY and THE JUDGE. Loved them both!

Last card - our daughter, Kati. So beautiful.

Now here is the double layout as it will be in my scrapbook:

click to enlarge
Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Don't forget to link up What you are working on Project Life related HERE. This challenge ends on Monday, Jan 19th at noon Eastern Time.
A new Challenge will start on Tues, Jan 20th and one of the entries will win a prize!
Remember that sweet little girl at the top of my page up there from KaDoodle Bug Designs? Well, they will be sponsoring our challenges starting later this month! We will tell you more about that when our next challenge starts.
Smiles! 
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love your page is wonderful capturing everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time the kids send you a sweet text screen shot it and,add a photo (I just thought of that) lol its a fabulous page

      Delete
  2. Awww, you have the sweetest son to send you that Janis!!! I wish my guys would do something like that. lol Your layout looks so great! OMGosh, you cut your hair?!! Well we need to see a new picture of you with it cut, not just the back! lol Yes, it is cold so many places, we are in the teens with some snow on the ground too. Brrrrr, it was 17 this morning, but that is better than 6 (felt like -10 with the wind) that we were last week! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete