Friday, September 26, 2014

Be Brave Little Witch

Hi crafters! 

Now where did I put my broom?


Silhouette ID# 64511 - card base

ID# 21627 - set of 5 different Halloween images

I created the flag banner using the Silhouette software and stamped my sentiment on that.

Craftin Desert Divas - Be Inspired.


You can buy this set HERE.

Here is a close up of the sentiment....


I love the postage stamp front of this card and matting for the image. 
It's one of my favs to use as card bases and tag shapes.

Thanks for flying by today.
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is just so fun. Loving the purple and orange. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a little time to put your feet up and relax.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card !!! I love the colors !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just GORGEOUS!! Love your color combo!!
    ADORE your Halloween blog look!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete