Sunday, June 22, 2014

Ink Dauber Organizational Project


Hi, Crafters!

How many of you guys use sponge daubers?
I use them on almost every project.
I have some of my ink pads numbered with the
corresponding number on the sponge dauber.
(Because sometimes it's hard for me to tell
which ink is which by just looking at the sponge dauber.)

I found a GREAT organizational box for these
in the Silhouette Online Store.



Very easy to cut and assemble, and it keeps
those little sponge daubers from falling over
and rolling off my desk.  :)



Thanks for stopping by today to see what I'm up to. See you tomorrow!



OH!  Did you hop with us yesterday?
If not, be sure to scroll down to my 3D Blog Hop Post.
Followers who leave a comment
(follow my blog if you aren't already)
will be entered into a drawing.
There are only 5 of us on the hop,
and we are each giving away a different, awesome prize!
The winner from my blog will be posted tomorrow,
so you still have a chance to get entered!

Smiles!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I am loving these little organizers Janis! What a great way to keep your sponge daubers easy to find on your work surface and to keep them from rolling off! lol I like you numbering idea too because inks can be very close in color to tell which is which. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Janis! I am having the same issue with mine :( I love your numbering system for your ink pads and daubers. So simple but very clever! I think I will be making one of these soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! super cool idea Janis- I just ordered some daubers I am going to get this made before they arrive Thank you for this info Have a blessed day and a wonderful week my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn great idea. And to mark your daubers with the paper around them with the name of the ink pad color...even awesome-er. P.S. that is a word if you're a stamper.

    ReplyDelete