Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 2 of a fun Facebook Hop!

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today is MY first ever Facebook Fanpage Hop as part of KaDoodle Bug Designs Design Team! We are excited to share with you some fun projects. We have four companies in which we are working with. There is of course KaDoodle Bug Designs (KBD) and Too Cute By Jessica (TCBJ) as well as Trina Clark's clipart and Pink Hippo Stamps. Our hop will be September 27-28.  For the first day of the hop (yesterday) we used KBD or TCBJ cut files with the Pink Hippo stamps. Day two of the hop (today) we are using the clipart, digital papers or digital stamps created by Trina Clark.

I'd love you to hop over to my Facebook Fan Page to check it out and see what my DT sisters have created to inspire you! Here's the link to my Facebook Fan Page....

Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook Fan Page

For my project today I've used a past sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, clip art by Trina Clark, and Stampin' Up Cardstock Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I added the use of some Spellbinder metal dies, and popped some leftover Halloween papers from last year on and this project was almost done. To finish it off, black tulle was tied around the top and knotted.



I thought Trina Clark's clipart was so fun that I went ahead and got some more project elements ready for when I'm ready to create some more clipart projects.


I'd love you to hop over to my
Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook Fan Page!

See you over there!

This project is entered into the following challenges: Just Add Ink (bows), Cute Card Thursday (ribbons), and Tuesday Throwdown (clean and simple).

:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Your colours go so well with your theme and your black tulle bow sets it of perfectly. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, bright, card Janis! Love the addition of the tulle. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely bright colours and very cute Halloween image make such a happy card! Cute Tulle bow...perfect for our Just Add Ink challenge, thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use tulle, it creates a great effect. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete