Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Want a Discount on the Craft Tools & Supplies you Buy?

Want to get a discount on the craft tools and supplies that you buy? Join my Stampin' Up! team between now and August 31st to receive a FREE project kit in addition to your starter kit when they join Stampin' Up! Private message me for more information. But because I know you're wondering, you can sign up with Stampin' Up for $99 and choose up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products! You'll also receive a business supply pack valued at $65! That's a total value of $190! Not to mention the FREE Project Kit you can pick out and add to your starter kit. Talk to me. I can hook you up! Plus, I'd love to have you on my team. :)


Shop Stampin' Up with me now!

Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait to hear from you. Email me at CraftyJanis at live dot com  :) Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment