Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SNAIL MAIL LOVE


Here's some Snail Mail card love to send.  :)


I was trying to show you that the bumble bee is popped off the card, but this doesn't really help you see that too well.

Card base Shimmering Lavender from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Pattern papers from K & Company
Solid papers from Recollections
Twine & Rhinestones from Joann's
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Tree page 68 cut @ 4"
Bee page 68 cut @ 1 1/2"
Snail page 67 cut @ 2 1/4"
Sweet!
Janis
This is my submission for C.R.A.F.T #63 - Mini Beasts (insects)
Scroll down for additional creations and posts from earlier today. :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the card! It's too cute! That tree is adorable. I'm going to have to use it.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooooow cutttte!!! I just love that little bee and that snail is great! Wonderful card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete