Monday, June 21, 2010

PAPER PLAYTIME CHALLENGE #4




So Cute!
To see a video on how to make this Pop Up Card, CLICK HERE.  This is a video DAWN5377 made.  I love it!  And the BEST news is it WILL fit into a regular A2 size envelope!  Get out!  Really!
This is my submission for Paper Playtime Challenge #21 which is
BUGS, BEES, ANTS & LADYBUGS!  OH MY!

Paper from scraps
Cricut Cartridge:  EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS
Summer girl outfit (so cute with her googlie blue eyes) page 31
Summer girl hair page 35
Sun page 40
Grass page 40
Little girl image enhanced with Crayola Crayons :)
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Ladybug page 62
Basket page 36 (actually bottom part of cupcake)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! you are fast! I love this pop-up card technique. I'm going to watch the video so I can try and make one for a friend recovering from chemo. I'm going to try and start creating out of my comfort zone:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis!

    That is the cutest card! I am off to watch her video. TFS!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little ladybug is too cute! Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound at home! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete