Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm BACK!

Thank you all so much for being patient while we were traveling.  We have arrived now in Anchorage (it's gorgeous here). 

I have not been able to unpack my craft things yet, so give me a couple of days and then I hope to start posting craft videos again.

It's good to be back on line!  I can't wait to have the time to sit down and see what all you guys have been up to.  It's going to take me forever to get caught up with all of you.

Oh, by the way, Mama has received several cards from you guys.  She is saving them all for when she get's released from rehab so that she can put them in her scrapbook.  She just loves them all.  You really made her smile.  Thank you so much for that.

Also, Mama is doing GREAT!  God really answered our prayers (and your's too).  Thank you so much.  She is growing stronger everyday and has a great attitude.  I'm so proud of her and so thankful for her recovery.  She'll still be at the rehab place for a few weeks, but I think she's doing great from what I hear.

Hugs and kisses to you all!

Janis

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new home! The pics are great, I hope my DH and I can visit Alaska some day. Enjoy unpacking your gear - I'm working on cleaning/organizing (again!) gear and it's amazing what I am finding! Till later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOO HOOO,I'm so happy ou made it there safely and good to see your post, you have been missed.

    I'm so happy to hear your Mama is doing good..
    Looking forward to hearing of your new adventures!
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed you guys so much! I have a LOT to catch up on with what you guys have been up to.

    ReplyDelete