Monday, July 13, 2009

Square Around


Hello my bloggy friends!

Here is a Square Around mini album I made. I'll try to find the link where I got the idea and instructions. This is such an adorable mini album design, whoever came up with it.


Each section has a diagonal pocket on one of the walls. It will open and be a "round, square" album. It won't STAY open though without adhering a paperclip or something. But that isn't really necessary. You could just flip through the pages as if flipping through a book.


The papers I used came from a summer mini kit from AC Moore I got last year. I think all the papers are gone now. :( Love the colors and patterns!


I'll try to find time tomorrow to search for the link. Sorry I don't have it handy right now.

I hope everyone has had a good Monday.


Sleep tight, my friends!
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Janis, this is fabulous! Just awesome...Seriously!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, that is very clever. I think you did a very good job with this.

    BTW the chirp is on the cricut website. It is where you can submit your own work and they give you a shout out.

    I think you should submit a project. Your work is great.

    ReplyDelete