Monday, June 29, 2009

Let It Be

Here is my submission for

Cardz For U Friday Sketch Challenge #2.

This was really fun to do.

The image is printed from the computer. I just Googled "color book images girl" and found this one. Isn't she cute?

She is colored with my Crayola markers.

The "Let it Be" is a clear stamp I purchased at Walmart. I'm sorry, I have no idea what the company name is who made it.

The flowers were cut with my Cricut cartridge: Walk in My Garden. I crinkled up the flowers then unfolded them. I also inked them with Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise around the edges of the petals very lightly to soften them up a bit although you really can't tell that from this photo.

I used Stampin' Up's Rose Red for the sentiment.

Paper, ribbon, and buttons from my stash.

Hope you guys are having a great day!!!!! I think I'll go make some Cherry Kool-Aid and sit on the porch for a while this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love it Janis! She's just darling! Thanks so much for entering. I'll take a glass of that cherry Kool-aid please, lol!
    http://cardzforu.blogspot.com/2009/06/739-photo-challenge-pic-2.html
    Here is my 2nd photo. Is it ok to leave the link here?
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, this card is so pretty! I really love the colours and the sentiment is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards Janis, but especially this little one, I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete