Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Harvest

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away! We normally participate in a large family gathering, eat until we're stuffed, play football or redneck horshoes, play board games, and laugh, laugh, laugh. This year is going to be different. This year it will just be Tom, Bonnie, and me with our daughter, Kati, coming over. Kati & I have big plans to create a 3D Christmas Village for displaying in our homes using lots of cut files from the Silhouette store. I'm excited about it! I've never created a 3D Christmas Village out of paper before, so I told Kati it's possible we'll get tons done, or it's possible I'll get so frustrated it will all end up in the trash. Either way, Kati is coming over to craft with me, and I'm excited about that!! But I digress... let's get on to my project for today.


  • My Favorite Things Sketch #255
  • My Favorite Things Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies (love their dies!)
  • Jaded Blossom "Let's Talk Turkey" stamp set
  • Squirrel with Acorn (paper piece file)
  • Gold Jewels (Walmart)
  • Papers from scraps
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Distress ink for shading
  • Soft Suede SU ink for sentiment
  • Foam Tape to adhere senitment (Amazon)


Submitted:
My Favorite Things Sketch #255
Colour Me - color inspiration

Thanks for stopping by today. See you tomorrow!!


5 comments:

  1. I think I love this!!! No I know I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great Thanksgiving plans! It'll be fun to make the 3D village and I'm sure with the help of your daughter it'll look amazing! :) CUTE card today to.. love that squirrel! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just to cute Janis!! Love the happy squirrel and the great papers!!
    You and Kati are going to have a great time crafting together!! Can't wait to see your Christmas Villages!!!! Happy Thanksgiving my wonderful friend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete