Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tin of Cards - Final Set Four

Today I am showing you the final set of four cards you can create with the Tin of Cards Project Kit. Like I said yesterday, Project Kits are a great way to stock up on supplies to make cards as you need them, or to sit down and craft with friends while stocking up your supply at one time.

These cards scream elegance. I love the shiny gold cardstock used for these. In your Tin of Cards Project Kit you'll receive circle sentiments in English, French, and I think German. I decided to use one of the French circles for one of my cards. My husband and I are trying to learn French via Babbel and Rosetta Stone. Tom works for a company that has a location in Canada where everyone speaks French, road signs are in French, etc. When Tom spends a couple of weeks there several times a year, he gets immersed in French. Which is a great way to learn the language if everyone around you is French speaking. 

This card has lots of elements I love. The gold foil, the clear epoxy stars, the twine.... 
They are gorgeous cards. 


This is what the kit looks like in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog on page 110. The kit does come with envelopes as well as supplies to complete 16 cards of 4 designs. You'll need ink, acrylic block, and adhesive. You'll also need a stamp set. I recommend the Tin of Cards stamp set that coordinates perfectly with this kit. You'll also receive in your kit the beautiful teal tin to store your cards and 9 tab dividers with cardstock you can decorate them with if you choose.

copyright Stampin' Up
In addition to the Tin of Cards kit, I also used the coordinating stamp set called Tin of Cards sold separately.

Links to items used in my Stampin' Up store:
Tin of Cards project kit
Tin of Cards stamp set
Inks: Archival Basic BlackMint MacaronCrushed CurryCalypso Coral
Snail Adhesive
Multi-purpose Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals
Stampin' Scrub with Stampin' Mist
(like I said before, the Stampin' Scrub is so much better than the baby wipes I've used for years)

That concludes all the 16 cards you can make with this kit. Be sure to scroll down to see the other sets of cards. Don't forget, this kit also comes with tab dividers you can decorate and the envelopes you can also decorate, and all can be stored in that pretty teal striped tin.

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

3 comments: