Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mini Card with Watercolor Background Technique & a VIDEO!


Happy weekend, Stampers!
I can't wait to tell you how I created this watercolor background
on my Mini Card. So easy.
I grabbed one of my acrylic stamping blocks.
Grabbed a Stampin' Up Stampin' Write Marker.
Scribbled heavily on the acrylic block.
Used a spritzer to spray some water on the ink on the block.
Pressed it onto white cardstock.
Voila!
Handmade watercolor background.
You can try this blending different colors too.
I played around and made several backgrounds with different colors just for grins and giggles.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for visiting with me today!
See you tomorrow!

 photo 78b1f6a8-3dcc-4b18-b141-7b5b631fa630_zpsbawxl8go.png

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! thanks for the video:)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man!! These are awesome Janis!!! What a wonderful way to make a watercolor bg!!! I love, love, love it!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great technique and I love the video!! Thanks so much for sharing Janis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH! How Pretty!!!! Great Video too! LOVE IT!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete