Friday, June 27, 2014

Cricut Cartridges $10 each !!!!!!!!!!


I really want to get rid of the rest of the Cricut Cartridges I have.
They are all linked.

$10 each plus shipping!

For one cartridge in a padded envelope, the shipping cost is $3.75. 

Two carts will fit in a Priority Envelope for $5.60.

I also have new in package house and blade for Cricut Deep Cutting for $10.
Package of Deep Cutting Blades (2 each) $5
Package of Replacement Blades (2 each) $5

Here's what I have left:

B is for Boy (Lite)
Birthday Bash
Celebrate with Flourish (Lite)

Cricut Sampler
Designer's Calendar
Everyday Pop-Up Cards

Forever Young
Give a Hoot
Hoot 'n' Holler (Lite)

** SOLD **  Life Is A Beach


Once Upon A Princess
Paisley

Paper Pups
Preserves
Robotz

Walk in My Garden
Wild Card 2
Wrap It Up

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in Paper Pups & Everday Pop-up Cards. Please email me at monaarmstrong@hotmail.com with details about how to pay. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in 5 of the cartridges. I live in Ontario, Canada. Is that a problem for you to ship? Everyday Pop Ups, Give A Hoot, Preserves, Wild Card 2 & Hoot n Holler. Please email me at sandy.ross@bell.net Thanks

    ReplyDelete