Saturday, December 28, 2013

Butterfly Bracket Mini Album

For the past 2 Saturdays, I've been showing you mini album creations. Today is the last in this series. All of these mini albums were given to our children at Christmas for them to add family photos to. 

I used Lori Whitlock's Bracket Mini Album SVG cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. 


Every page has a place for photos except the front and back covers.

All background papers are from 
Stampin' Up "Floral District" 12x12 papers (clearance section). 

This mini is for our daughter, Keri, who loves flowers and butterflies. I know this because they are tattooed all over her body. LOL

I used chipboard butterflies with vellum overlays on the wings.  






All phrases are from Miss Kate Cuttables.
Some were SVG files, and some incorporated the Cameo's Print & Cut feature. 

I hope you've enjoyed my mini album series these past 3 Saturdays. They have been fun to create, and I tried to capture the recipients' personality in each one making them unique. I love all the papers used and embellishments. There may be another mini album series again in January... who knows?

This project is being linked up with Just Because Linky Party (anything goes).

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini. I absolutely love the different sizes of the pages.
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shut The Front Door!". This is way too cute! I'm in and going to try it for sure! You did a fantastic job with the paper choices and embellishments. TFS! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete