Friday, June 28, 2013

Punch Easy Pockets with the Hexagon Punch!

I love that I can now make easy peasy pockets with the HEXAGON punch! Just punch off the page or punch out the whole hexagon and snip off a part to create the pocket opening! How cool is that?! 
If you have the Six-Sided Sampler and Hexagon BUNDLE,
you can use the STITCHED stamp with the punch to make
a stitched pocket. 
BUNDLES save you 15%!

p. 125 in the catalog
132725 Wood mount $36.50
132724 Clear mount $29.50

Or you can just use the White Gel Pen to add stitching. 
Both ways look pretty awesome!

p. 163 in the catalog
105021  Medium Ball Point Tip $3.95


The sentiment used on the above card is also from a BUNDLE!
p. 32 in the catalog
132723 Wood mount $34.75
132722 Clear mount $28.75

Want to see more BUNDLES?
or use my blog's Page Tabs at the top and click on 
BUNDLES.


If you've been thinking about having an Online Stampin' Up! Party
or would like more information on how that works,
email me at
CraftyJanis at live dot com!

Enjoy your day! :) Janis

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea!! I would have never thought of doing that! Fabulous card my friend!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really great idea to use the punch as an opening!!!! I love that!!

    ReplyDelete