Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting Cricky's Simple Sundays

#215
 Good morning & Happy Sunday to you!
Today it's time for SIMPLE SUNDAYS over at GETTING CRICKY!  I'm so excited to be a part of this awesome Design Team. Go check out what all the girls have created to inspire you. Our theme this Sunday is FAVORS.  These Windmills I made as Party Favors are super easy to make, and you don't need a lot of supplies.  


"Buckets of Fun" stamp is from KAndrew Design's "Splash-tastic Summer" set. 
I'm telling you, I'm getting tons of unique uses out of this one set! It's  Mix 'n' Match set, so the possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Kristal gives $1 for every stamp set sold to specific charities. By purchasing the Splash-tastic Summer set, you are helping AUTISM RESEARCH INSTITUTE. To find out more about the charities your purchases support CLICK HERE.

The label was made with LACY LABELS Scallop3. Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 4 cut @ 3".


To make the Pinwheels, follow the easy instructions I found by CLICKING HERE

Guess what is coming up on Friday, August 19th?!?!?!?! Getting Cricky's August Blog Hop!!  I'm so excited about this hope! You guys DO NOT want to miss this one! Grab your pen. Grab your calendar. And MARK THE DATE!  :)  

Have a Happy Sunday. Hugs! :) Janis

16 comments:

  1. Super fun Janis!! I love pinwheels and with all the ideas flying around my head... I better go make one and quick! :)

    TFS, hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Buckets of Fun craft.

    www.comicdaverusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the instructions on how to make the pinwheels. I am going to have to give those a try!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis--this collection of pinwheels is so adorable--darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've ALWAYS loved pinwheels.Very cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute party favors! I love those papers.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these pinwheels, Janis! The papers you used are so beautiful and fun! What a great project!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhh!! These are just awesome!!! I sooooooo love them! Love the tag, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing. It's been years since I made pinwheels. Maybe it's time to do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The collection of cards is absolutely amazing i like your designs....
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete
  11. such cute pinwheels - will be back to check out the directions. LOVE this stamp set.. as said before.. I want them all!! tfs :)
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE your pinwheels. They were my favorite when I was a child and you just brought back so many fond memories for me. Great job!!!
    Hugs
    Brenda GCDTM-Sister
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would be so cute sitting on my kitchen table. What a great idea! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cool! I love all the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Janis, these pinwheels are just way too cute! Thanks for adding the instructions on how to make them, I'm going to give them a try. Happy to be your newest follower.
    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete