Friday, June 17, 2011

Baby Z Fold Card

Remember that Baby Boy Mini Album I made this week? 

I made a card to go with that gift for tomorrow.  
It's a Z-Fold card.  

#162


Start with Cardstock 11" x 4 1/4"
Score @ 5 1/2" and 2 3/4" (for center fold and Z-fold on front)
Cut 2 pattern paper panels @ 2 1/2" x 4"
Cut 1 pattern paper panel @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Tag was hand cut & run through the Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder
Baby Boy Stroller from Cricut cartridge SIMPLY CHARMED 
page 38 cut @ 3 1/2" with Shadow Feature


Have a fun weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Janis, this card is TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing how to make one too! Hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Adorable baby card!!! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, I have been looking for your blog ever since you started following mine... It never dawned on me to look it up on the list of Paper Playtime designers!!! :) Well, I am certainly glad I found it, your work is amazing! I am now a new follower... :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete