Tuesday, December 21, 2010

52Q Week 21


Week 21 of 52Q
"What is your favorite December memory?"

My favorite December memory is one particular Christmas when I was growing up.  I don't remember how old I was, but I remember getting up with my brother and sister and seeing 3 presents under the tree.
The presents said go look here for your next gift.
That present said go look here for your next gift.
We each got 3 gifts that year and had so much for searching the house for the next one.  I'll never forget that. It is also the year I got a fuzzy marionette puppet. (He was hiding in the oven in a brown paper grocery bag - that was before grocery stores used plastic bags.)
 I LOVED making that puppet bird walk and sit, etc. 

Here is my page for this week:
Card base Red textured from Value pack
Santa paper cut 5 1/4" x 4" from We R Memory Keepers, Merry & Bright Collection
Cricut Cartridge: BIRTHDAY BASH
Present page 59 cut @ 3" using Recollections & Stampin' Up papers
Tag page 58 cut @ 4" using Recollections and Merry & Bright papers

Merry Christmas!
:) JANIS
Submit your page here...

No comments:

Post a Comment