Friday, September 17, 2010

CRICUT SEARCH SITE!!!


You can grab their button from their site (HTML code)!!

Have you discovered CRICUT SEARCH?  Thanks to my wonderful friend, SANDRA, I am now a CRICUT SEARCH fan!

This site allows you to enter a word for a cut you are looking for.  Example, I entered FENCE because I've been wanting a fence cut for a Halloween card.  The search will bring up all the cricut manual pages that have either the WORD fence or the IMAGE fence.  You can then click on the manual pages to get a closer look.

This is so cool.  I have more fences in the carts I own than I realized.  And what really surprised me, was one of the images it brought up, I thought was a railroad track in my manual, but now that the search has brought it to my attention, I see that you can use it for a railroad track or a fence.  It opens your eyes to other possibilities.

THIS IS MY FABULOUS FIND FOR FRIDAY!!

Have a GREAT day!

Now go do some searching! Oh!  Cricut Search also has a YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to use the site.  Coolness!

:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site Janis...off to check it out!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this website a few days ago and bookmarked it...very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Janis from blogging about our site and adding our button. I am glad that you like CricutSearch.com so much.

    Shawn
    The Mom of the family from CricutSearch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janis, That site is the coolest!! Thanks so much for sharing that link!

    ReplyDelete