Friday, August 27, 2010

WITCHY RIDE


Be sure and scroll down to see 2 earlier posts today.  One is an Autumn Accordion Album / Book I made today.  

This card is using papers from Karen Foster Design, Biggie Bundle, Throughout the Year #3.  Love these papers!!  The solid orange paper is from Recollections.  Card base is black from Value pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)

I used 2 ribbons - the wider one on the bottom.  Both ribbons from Michael's.

Bat from Cricut Cartridge: PAPER DOLL DRESS UP page 53.  He was in my "Extra Cuts" file, so I'm not sure what size I cut him - probably 4".

The orange eyelet is from Joann's using my Crop-a-dile.

I really let the paper do most of the "talking" on this card.

This is my submission for PAPER CUTZ CHALLENGE #56 - Use Metal on your card.

Have a safe and fun weekend!

Here's a snippet of the Autumn album I posted about below:


Janis

3 comments:

  1. This card is adorable Janis and I love your mini! so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at PCC!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You've been a busy little bee. :) Love your card and your mini album....

    ReplyDelete