Monday, August 30, 2010

PAPER PLAYTIME - OLD MACDONALD HAD A FARM E I E I O


It's Monday, so you know what that means!  A brand new week and a brand new challenge over at my other blog - PAPER PLAYTIME!  This week the theme is "Old MacDonald Had A Farm  E I E I O."  Well, on this farm he had Audrey the Farmer.  Audrey and the farm background can be found at The Stamping Boutique, our sponsor this week!

  • Card base is bright yellow from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding
  • Background papers are from Debbie Mumm
  • Images colored with Crayola markers and crayons
  • Ribbon from Michael's
  • Audrey is cut out and popped up although it's hard to tell in the above picture
It was a lot of fun working with these images.  I hope you'll hop over to Paper Playtime and play in paper with us this week!

Janis

2 comments: