Sunday, June 6, 2010

ICE CREAM VACATION


I love this paper and the way this card came out! 

I went to the dentist on Friday to get 2 fillings re-done and some other work.  I wanted to work on Mary's challenge for "Vacation" at her Paper Cutz Challenge blog, but I really felt kind of weird, and it just wasn't coming together like I wanted.  (But at least my teeth didn't hurt!)

So I laid in the bed this morning thinking about this card (is that weird?).
I'm very happy with how it came together.  We like to take road trips and mini vacations.  Rarely do we go anywhere for more than a weekend.  It's always fun to walk around whatever town we are in and stop in a local shop and get some ice cream even though they always give way too much, and I usually end up giving mine to Tom or Bonnie to finish off.  Ice Cream was the first thing I thought of when I saw the "Vacation" theme.

Papers:  all from scraps - DCWV & Recollections
Ribbon from Michael's
Buttons from Joann's
Cricut Cartridge:  INDIE ART
Card base: Gray from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!

6 comments:

  1. That ice cream looks good enough to eat! Now I want some!!!!! Awesome card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love me some ice cream! what a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that ice cream looks de-lish! I could sure use one of those today..lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm looks delicious! That's funny I lay in bed thinking of something creative too, then I feel like I can't fall asleep because I will forget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest thing EVER! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMY! Ill take one! Thanks for playing along on PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete