Friday, June 11, 2010

DID I DO THAT?

LOL!  Remember when Steve Urkel used to say that on TV?  LOL!

Card base Green from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Background papers from My Mind's Eye Everyday Tango (I think)
Pink mat cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Green mat cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
Speech bubbles page 28 cut @ 1 1/2" in Navy Blue & 1 1/4" in Gray
Sentiment hand written
Cricut Cartridge:  EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS
Doll body cut @ 4" in Blackout
Head cut again in Black paper with Blackout Feature
Head cut again in body color with "O" expression
Alien page 65 cut @ 2"
GOOGLIE EYES!

:)  Janis

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janis!

    That is the cutest card! I had forgotten about Steve Urkle. LOL

    Thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog! Happy Friday...I hope you have a great weekend!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I completely LOL'd on this card. It is so great. I'll have to scraplift this one for my brother. He would love it! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the Family Matters TV show, Urkels snort when he laughed was so cute and annoying at the same time LOL :D...LOVE the card, very, very, cute. I haven't used my Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge yet, but you sure are inspiring me to do so. Thanks for dropping by and saying hi at my site :)

    @>-%---Stephanie
    http://sdksscraptuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha that's cute and funny. I'm here literally saying "Did I do that"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and yes I remember! Loved his funky little car!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness, this one is just too cute. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute!!! Am I revealing my age to say I remember Urkel?? Love the details of this card.

    ReplyDelete