Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Mary's Fault.... LOL :-)

SECOND POST TODAY - SCROLL DOWN FOR EARLIER POST


I just love Mary at Cardz TV!  
If you haven't been over there, you have to scoot there as soon as you can.  
She has wonderful videos, and makes adorable cards!
And when watching MadeByMomo YouTube videos, it just encouraged this behavior.  LOL  She also has great videos.  Go check out her YouTube.  I don't know how to link it here, just search for MadeByMomo.

Here is my little stash I got from Joann's this morning.
Did you know that you can use a Joann's flyer coupon on the SAME visit that you use a printed coupon on your computer?  I used two 40% off coupons today!  Joann's ROCKS!!

((((And no, I don't know why my picture posted here upside down.  I have stopped trying to figure out why my computer thinks it's funny to mess with me like this.  I'm just going to go with the flow here.))))

The button bags were buy one get one FREE.
The ink and flower jewel stickers were $1 each.
I was very happy with what little $$ I spent.
Now I can't wait to dig into it and use it on some creations!!

Tomorrow is NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!
Be sure and stop by Cardz TV tomorrow for lots of give aways, and of course, Robyn is doing stuff all day long at My Pink Stamper.

Have a SCRAPPY weekend!
Toodles,
Janis

3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow sounds like so much fun! I cant wait!
    Hope you can join in too!
    sheree burress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and following.
    I am loving your blog, so many beautiful things :) Loving your cards...
    Sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies, for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Have a fun day crafting!

    ReplyDelete