Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Paper Pups

I got a new toy in the mail today!  I am so excited!  Here's the first card I made with it.

Card Base - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Creamy Butter from Value pack, pre-scored for folding

Green mat - 5 1/4" x 4" Bright Green from Recollections - South Beach, adhered with Scotch Photo Splits

Yellow Butterfly mat - 5" x 3 3/4" K & Company - Berry Sweet, adhered with Scotch Photo Splits

Paper Pup - 4 1/4" Cricut cartridge - Paper Pups page 89; Brown blackout, Brown regular cut with Recollections - Fashion Colors, White regular cut, adhered with Pop Dots

Butterfly - cut 5" (adjusted, not real dial size), Lavender blackout with Recollections - Baby Girl, Hot Pink regular cut with Recollections - South Beach, adhered with Pop Dots

Oh, I can't wait to make some more Puppy cards!  Gotta go.... I hear my Cricut calling.

Hugs, Janis

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute, cute card Janis! I'm so excited hearing about all your goodies that you've gotten or that are on the way! You have just turned into a card making machine lately, girl, lol! I can feel the creativity coming out of the computer screen when I go to your blog, lol! Keep it coming...I love it!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cards you've been making. I makes me want to get back into card making again.
    Just what I need...another craft.LOL

    ReplyDelete