Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Where Do You Shop for Craft Supplies?

So, what's your favorite place to shop for craft supplies? Here are links to my favorite places:

  • AC Moore: Click Here for Link. This link will show you the current sales, help you find a store near you, show you the weekly ad for that store, give you coupons to print for that store, or you can shop on line! This is by far my FAVORITE place to shop for craft supplies! It's always clean, very brightly lit, wide isles, and tons of in store specials. Plus they take other store's coupons!!
  • Joann's: Click Here for Link. This is a much, much smaller store (or the one I visit is) than AC Moore. Their selection is limited, but they have GREAT deals on DCWV paper on a regular basis. They don't keep the weekly coupons in the store, so you have to either be on their mailing list or go to their website to print one to take with you.
  • Hobby Lobby: Click Here for Link. This is a large store that has a variety of items, not just crafty things. They have furniture, home accents and accessories, and loads of craft items. I don't shop here as often. I don't find that the items I'm interested in are on sale often enough and they do not accept other store's coupons. But it's fun to browse around occasionally. And I love going down the frame and mirror isle. One day I'm going to get one of those gorgeous, ornately framed, huge mirrors for my home. Don't know where I'm going to put it, but one day......
  • Michael's: Click Here for Link. This store also takes other store's coupons, which is very nice. It usually smells nice like flowers or potpourri. The store I go to is dimly lit and has tight isles, but they have EVERYTHING you'll need for whatever craft you are into. Michael's does have tons of stuff and coupons. You can't shop them on line or view their prices on line, which is also a bummer, but you can find almost every craft item in their store that you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment